My first date with benson was fantastic! We went to a super classy store called Walmart. I said, "Ben, we're going to Walmart" and he answered,"No we going on ah-benture". I let my boy pick out a toy for a "poopy prize". (A "poopy prize" is a special prize that a three year old potty training boy earns for going poo poo in the potty.) We then picked out two matchbox cars, one for Ben and one for daddy. We stolled around the store and tried out a two wheel bike. Benson decided he liked his balance bike better. Next we went to get some of the best soft serve ice cream around and we didn't even have to leave the store. After getting a McDonald's ice cream Sunday we went to the garden center and made ourselves really comfortable on some cozy patio furniture. Benson finished his ice cream and wanted to play so I pointed out a patio swing. And we swang and swang and swang. It was so nice. I grabbed my sweet boys hand and just soaked it all in. 20 minutes or more of swinging. We looked at the big fan on the ceiling and waved to people. I said, "I love you Benny" and he said, "I wove you momma". Heaven.






No comments:
Post a Comment