Monday, April 11, 2011

I have something to say...

I am officially an adult!
ALL my baby teeth are gone. Yes folks I am 26 and finally got my last baby tooth yanked out at the dentist today... Did I ever mention how much I HATE shots? I had to get 3 in my mouth today...I was dying.  I was also watching The Office and listening to the sounds of the Dixie Chicks over the office speakers but none of it helped. I just kept thinking "How much flossing and mouth washing can I do to ensure that I never have to get a shot in my mouth ever again?" (I had two cavities to deal with as well.)

Only big kid teeth here:


I thought I would share since I'm not really eating solid foods yet and I'm all out of turkey burgers:

This has been my favorite lunch lately (the last 2 weeks)...

A Turkey burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and ketchup, on a Multi grain bun with Tostitos Artisan chips on the side.

Delicious.

Okay that's all.
How was your Monday?

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

ok, that is SO funny that you still had baby teeth, that must explain why you are so petite :) That turkey burger looks SO yummy, I LOVE turkey burgers!
...actually, i think the turkey burgers explain why you are so petite, LOL!
love, Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Ummm I don't know if I am going to be able to handle you not having that baby tooth... :)

Giselle Rasheta said...

Sophie, you are a gem. That's all...