Here is our gingerbread neighborhood. Jenna and Mike's house, Brent and I's house and Bill and Janet's house.
Laying the foundation.
Mom and her sweet skills. And Dad eating pumpkin bread I made from scratch.... that's right, I baked! and it wasn't just edible it was pretty delicious!
This is the after effect of me squeezing the frosting tube and realizing all to late that the open end was facing down. oops.
Eden is really interested in the presents under the tree.
I have had to re-tape somethings and fix a few bows.
She loves the springy Santa too.
I love my Christmas baby!
I'm glad she understands the concept of opening presents I just hope she can keep from attacking them until Christmas.
3 comments:
Cute! We ate ours on the way home, I am not even joking...Ha!
i love your brown bow! cute! and eden is the cutest thing ever. i cannot get enough of her.
i miss you sophie! you look darling. and i'm happy for you with the move! (sad for 11th ward. :)
Post a Comment