Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday EDEN!







Eden is one! Her party was so fun and we were so lucky to celebrate with friends and family. I had a lot of fun decorating and looking at all her cute presents... which were probably more fun for me to open then Eden. She devoured her cupcake and had so much fun playing with everyone. It was such a fun day!
We love our BABY EDEN!

5 comments:

Whitney Booth said...

I was so happy I could be there :) I loved the decorations, everything looked so cute.

Unknown said...

I can't believe shes 1!!! holy cow! I love what you did, it looked sooo cute and creative! You're the cutest mommy!

Cody & Chantel said...

The party looks so dang cute! I miss you...you are doing a great job raising that little girl of yours. Love you-

in morse code said...

happy one year! (sorry we couldn't be there...i was having lovely prego symptoms...) hope to see you guys soon! (i hope to be better!!!)

Brit n' Ryan said...

A little late here, but Happy Birthday Eden!!! She is so sweet, looks like you threw a fabulous party :)