Every kid is different and Eden is definitely different. She decided to use her rocking horse as a jungle gym!
She sat here flinging shoes over her shoulder until she cleared the top shelf.
We like to find secret spots only for babies in our house then I whisper to her "Eden, this is a secret spot Only for babies". She gets a big smile then climbs in.
Okay I just had to post this pic cause Edens shoes (that are a bit cut off) are my FAVORITE. I want them in my size SO bad!
Baby motorcycle boots.... I died when I saw them!
8 comments:
shes so cute soph! and you're such a great mommy!
I love her boots! They are sooo cute!
super cute! i just love that you find secret spots only for babies!!!! i swear i have a pic of me just like that pic of eden behind the recliner... when i saw it i had major dejavu, i will have to dig it out.
~selina
It KILLS me how much she is your mini me. Too cute!
Ok, she is looking more and more like u everyday woman! So adorable. I like ur baby places secrets, so adorable! U both are gorgeous! love u and miss u!
What a sweetie, I miss her! And you are BOTH too cute, I can't stand it, with or without the boots:)!
I can't believe how big Eden is getting!!! Such a doll :)
She is SO adorable!
CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog
Post a Comment