After an hour of having no idea how to set it up we finally did it. I think we did awesome since we had no instructions! Don't mind those left over poles on the ground they are for the over the door shade thing ...I hope.
We wanted the ten man tent. It was either that or a two man tent for all of us and we weren't about to snuggle that close together.
Our lovely camp site!
I have trouble keeping my eyes open for the flash... all these pictures are me trying REALLY hard to keep them open!
This kid went home to get drinks and some other stuff and when they came back he totally hid in the bushes with his friend Justin and made animal sounds and then jumped out and charged us. Brent bent down to grab a flaming branch and Elise jumped behind me and I had never been squeezed so tight in my life.
Texting... really? Kinda cool to be in the middle of nowhere and talk to your super cute boyfriend I guess.
I slept really well especially compared to my last camping experience when I was 6 months pregnant and in the beginning stages of a flu.
Mitch slept well too.
We had some visitors in the morning...
Elise was making raptor sounds.
Doesn't she look angelic?
1 comment:
Looks like a TON of fun!
Post a Comment