I love blossoms and the vivid green that only is seen in the freshness of spring! Being outside and seeing so much beauty makes me want to take deep breaths and remember that our Father in Heaven made this beautiful world for us to enjoy.
Pretty girl loves the grass. The outside world is so new to her, I love watching her take it all in. Have a happy day everyone!
Gasp! How long did I check out of real life?! She's gotten so big! She's gorgeous...of course, look at her cute parents. I'm really missing you this summer. Quit your life and move to Chicago...lol.
#1 What kind of camera do you have? It takes amazing pictures! #2 What kind of tree is that? #3 I can't believe how much Eden looks like you simply placed your face on a baby's body! <3
Thanks everyone! It would be fun to be neighbors again too Emily! and Heather, My Camera is a twice dropped half working 8.1 megapixel casio I got two years ago. Put your camera on "flower" setting and in good light and amazing things can happen! love, soph
9 comments:
the blossoms are beautiful! almost as beautiful as that darling little girl.
Great post!
I love spring! Eden is such a cutie! I love her dress she's in, so precious!
Gasp! How long did I check out of real life?! She's gotten so big! She's gorgeous...of course, look at her cute parents. I'm really missing you this summer. Quit your life and move to Chicago...lol.
#1 What kind of camera do you have? It takes amazing pictures!
#2 What kind of tree is that?
#3 I can't believe how much Eden looks like you simply placed your face on a baby's body!
<3
Thanks everyone!
It would be fun to be neighbors again too Emily!
and Heather,
My Camera is a twice dropped half working 8.1 megapixel casio I got two years ago.
Put your camera on "flower" setting and in good light and amazing things can happen!
love, soph
oh and I have no idea what kind of tree's these are. But that first one just makes me want to sing popcorn popping on the apricot tree!
Wow, those are amazing!!! I don't think they even look that great in real life. You really capture the beauty!!!!
Abby those are the trees in front of your old apartment. :)
you are such an amazing photographer... but i gotta say that cute baby totally upstaged your skills... she loves the grass
Post a Comment