Wednesday, February 17, 2010

USA... USA!

Brent's brother Chris is on the USA bobsled team and got quite a bit of red white and blue stuff before heading to Vancouver. We all put on the ten pairs of thermals Chris got and danced around to Neil Diamond "We're coming to America".... antics such as this is another reason why I have always felt at home with the Fogts.
Here is Aunt Andrea with baby Eden. She is an amazing aunt and Eden just loves her!

Gotta love the head phones!
GO USA
GOOD LUCK IN VANCOUVER CHRIS!

9 comments:

Amy said...

This is so cool ~ and y'all look like you're having so much fun! When does he compete?

Rebekah said...

WOW that is so cool that chris is there! good luck to him, and I that sounds like the funnest night with your in-laws:)
love, Rebekah

Rebekah said...

ps...i see you are the only brunette in your husbands family...way to hold your own:) i too am the lone hair color of bleach-blonde in my in-laws:)
love, Rebekah

Whitney Booth said...

I love these pictures, how fun!! Love the jumpsuits :)

grant + brittany said...

Remember how much fun we had the other day? Thanks for the visit, I loved listening to you and Jessie talk about things that I need to know. Did you like any of the makeup? How cool is Brent's brother!?

abby said...

wow! talk about an athletic family. go usa!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cool!

Unknown said...

um, you are so tiny... are you sure Eden is yours? can i borrow your thighs when i come out to visit?

Rach said...

Ok so I watched for him, and when they tipped over I kept thinking hold on, hold on! Hope he gets home safe! what a great experience!