Monday, January 11, 2010

I think they are back to normal now...

3 days before giving birth..
oh the chubbiness.


3 months after... and two sizes smaller.

I can't get enough of her feet. Is there anything cuter than baby feet?

8 comments:

Amy said...

You are so adorable, lol...and baby's feet are definitely so cute :o)

grant + brittany said...

ha ha. this is such a cute post. love your toes and her curly feet.

Sundquist Family said...

OH MY GOSH, Your feet were so swollen! Ouch. Glad they feel better now.

Unknown said...

Baby bums. :)

An average mom named rachel said...

haha! My feet didn't get THAT swollen but i can relate. And i agree, baby feet are too cute. So cute that i find myself kissing my baby's feet every day!

Larissa said...

Haha! I love this post. I do need to come see you and Eden!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I can't believe those are actually your thin feet. I can just feel the pitting edema from my computer ha ha ha

Happy your feet are back to their normal adorable size. Cute baby feet too. Hope you are doing well :)

Unknown said...

i just peed a little... your feet are like my butt, quadrupled in size during pregnancy! they look as cute as ever now!