Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Last first day

Today was Brent's last first day of school.
Until grad school anyways...

This is also Brents last year running track. His first race of the season is this Saturday at BYU!

I also HAD to post this picture of my sweet little baby girl!

She is getting bigger! (Somewhere between 13 and 14 lbs.)


Sometimes I wonder if she gets confused about what her name is. I call her baby girl, sweetie, sugar baby, lil sis, sissy, monster, eddiee, angel, princess and Eden.

6 comments:

abby said...

yay for brent! and eden is just so pretty. i'm kicking myself that i never got to see her.

AshleyB said...

She doesn't know any of her names yet, she only knows your voice.

in morse code said...

so big! (brent, i think you are a big boy too for going to school)

grant + brittany said...

you forgot to mention that "brittany took care of her for me during relief society and did such a great job that i would feel comfortable having her come babysit while brent and i go on a date!".

Cody & Chantel said...

you are so good at updating your life on the blog! I have so much to do...I just got married on mine! ha. It has actually been 6 mo. in Feb. I am so happy for you two. I need to see your baby girl. You look great...and so does brent! Love you.

Syd said...

Woot wooh! So fun for Brent. I can't wait for Eden and Sara to play!! I head out to Selinas on Monday and will be back the week after that. You'll have to come play! Love that girl! (And her Mama too)