Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Picnic

Saturday we took a trip up the canyon to enjoy fall. It is so gorgeous up there and these pictures don't even show half of it! We had a little picnic and went for a nice stroll with Eden. I think she liked it.

Fatherhood looks good on him.


Look at those big blue/grey/hazel eyes!
I am excited to see what color her eyes will be.
Giving the little sugar some sugar.
Our family.
PS- The hair is finally dark... let me know what you think. I wish I could make up my mind about my hair. I always make such dramatic changes, but I guess that is what being a girl means... constantly changing your mind and it being okay.

19 comments:

in morse code said...

love the dark hair! perfect for fall :) hope to see you guys saturday!!

Dallas and Krista said...

Love that baby and love the dark hair. I think it's your very best look.

Kiley said...

She is so precious! I hope you are feeling recovered...good luck!

grant + brittany said...

what a darling little family. i really LOVE the last picture. eden is so pretty. and i can never makeup my mind about my hair either!

grant + brittany said...

i see a cute little flower on your cardigan... and it looks fabulous.

Brett and Lex said...

I love your hair dark! What cute parents the two of you are! :)

Traci said...

You look great soph! Glad all is well!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

i love your hair!!!
and i love how you said "fatherhood looks good on him." that may be my new favorite...you are too cute (and so is eden:)

Anonymous said...

The dark looks fab! Such adorable pictures. Hope you're feeling rested :)

Rachel U said...

you look gorgeous with any hair color! i love these cute fall pictures! i miss utah in the fall!

Skylar and Lauren said...

what a cute mommy u make! And what a cute baby u made too! I always think ur gorgeous-no matter what color ur hair is...and I'm sure I'm not alone in that analysis! miss u beautiful!

Rebekah said...

definitely LOVE you with dark hair:) Eden's eyes are beautiful!
love, Rebekah

Unknown said...

1)I love the dark hair 2) Eden is beautiful 3) I'm sorry you lost so much blood 4) I would love to hear about having a mid wife

Giselle Rasheta said...

She is just amazing. You guys are such a beautiful family!

Brian and Ashley said...

Your little girl is so stinking cute!

Tiffany said...

Love the dark hair! Cute pictures!

cait said...

amen to all of the above...the dark hair looks great and eden is darling! by the way, i can relate on the recovery hardship. i had a 3rd degree episiotomy and couldn't walk at all (let alone take care of a newborn) and cried NONSTOP for the first 2 weeks also. luckily after awhile and the hormones regulate, life seems doable and even blissful! Hope all is well with your little family! congratulations!

The Waltz's said...

I love the hair! It looks like you to me. I changed mine too, asymetrical blond bob. You guys look so great! Sleep deprivation must agree with you! Eden is so sweet in your last family pic...I just want to cuddle her!

Alisa said...

She is a beauty! I can't wait to meet her! What a cute little family!