Friday, October 2, 2009

Eden Charlotte Fogt

5 days Old!
Relaxing. 3 days old.

Brand new! September 26th 2009. 11:25 AM (On my mommy's birthday!)


Sept. 20th 2009. 38 1/2 Weeks Pregnant.

39 comments:

Kimberley said...

She is a DOLL! Congratulations!

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

KILEY said...

I am the first to comment on your beautiful baby! Congratulations! I hoped this was the case when you weren't posting and you weren't at church. She is so adorable and I love her name!

Unknown said...

OH MY HECK!! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to hear about everything! more pictures!

Sundquist Family said...

She is so beautiful! I just love her. Congrats!

Mary said...

yay!!! congrats, she is beautiful.

Leslie said...

oh my gosh! sophie... you have one seriously beautiful baby! you know how everyone says that about every baby? that's not what i'm meaning here. she really is so adorable! i'm so happy for you!

Natalie Bergin said...

Sophie...she is BEAUTIFUL!

Richard and Katy said...

Congrats you guys! She's precious! I hope I get to meet her one day!

Meriel Frandsen said...

Oh my preciousness. Too freakin' cute. I'm just lovin' her!! Hope you are doing well. Call me if you need anything!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my gosh, I love her!!

Phill and Tiffany said...

Congratulations she is so cute.

Shauna said...

What a beauty! Congrats! We're so happy for you!

Brittany said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Conratulations.

Brittany said...

She is perfect and I LOVE her name. Congratulations Sophie!

Anonymous said...

Sophs she is gorgeous! She has your eyese!!! I love it. Congrats once again. I can't wait for more pictures! love you xoxoxo

Dallas and Krista said...

Oh pretty baby. I feel like I know her- i think because I know that name so well already- but now I have a brand new Eden Charlotte to get to know!

Loves.

Jordan and Candice said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful!

abby said...

she is so beautiful sophie! she looks just like you. congratulations to you both.

Miss Mary said...

Congratulations to you!! What a gorgeous baby. So happy for you!

Liz said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful! I hope all of you are adjusting well.

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! a beautiful girl and I love her name!
love, Rebekah

Abby said...

She is sooooo cute! And I love her name, it's like something from a fairly tale! I hope I get to meet her someday :)

xoxo,
Aubrey

in morse code said...

thanks for letting us come and see her! she is beautiful and looks just like her mom :) congrats to you three!

Allison said...

Congrats Soph! She is BEAUTIFUL!

grant + brittany said...

congratulations, i am so happy she is here and healthy. can't wait to meet her and hear more about it. congratulations!!!

Larissa said...

Congratulations! She is so cute!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

She is so cute!! Congrats:) Cant wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! Just like you, Soph!

Ashley Hardison said...

So glad that she is here. She is beautiful and I love her name. I hope you are doing well.

Tiffany said...

She is gorgeous! I want to hold her. What an adorable baby!

Michelle said...

Sophie! What a little babe! She is so cute. I can hardly wait to meet her. :)

Rach said...

Congratulations, she is perfect!! She even looks a little like you! Can't wait to meet her! Hope you are well and feeling better.

Kim Edwards said...

Congrats sophie!! Beautiful, baby girl!!!

Myers Family said...

Yay! Congrats to you two! She is so beautiful! Hope you are feeling OK :)

Dallas and Krista said...

I need your address! will you email it to me? Kristanner{at}gmail{dot}com

Brit n' Ryan said...

She is just perfect. So beautiful. Hope you're feeling well and getting some rest :) Congrats, we are so happy for you!

The Waltz's said...

AH!!! I'm so excited you posted so fast! She is so cute! I love the pic of her relaxing! Congratulations mommy! I hope your doing well. If you ever need anything, you can call me. We found out we're having a girl!! We're so excited! A little freaked for the teenage years, but we'll survive...hopefully.

Skylar and Lauren said...

soph! She is soo precious...well done. U are such a fabulous woman, and I am sure u are just taking the mom role by storm. Isn't it just the best? I hope ur recovery was quick and ur labor painless-yay for epidurals!!! U'll have to call me once u get enough sleep to talk coherently and I want to hear all about it!