Here are some pictures that our darling sister Andrea took.
For your viewing pleasure I left out all the ones where I have a double chin and are in other words unflattering and saved the good ones for this post.
This is the park where we took our engagement photos as well:)









16 comments:
you are the cutest, sassiest, hippest pregnant lady ever! i love it. you look great, soph! :)
Ah, so gorgeous Soph! How nice that you have such beautiful pictures to remember the last bit of your pregnancy!
you look great! just hang in there, you're almost done and that baby weight will just melt off! If you still want your tummy henna-ed just let me know!
I love these pictures! They turned out so cute! I love the one of you by the fountain!
You look so cute!
darling. love the dress and you do NOT look chubby. you must be the tiniest pregnant lady i know.
The pictures are awesome and you look fabulous! I absolutely love your dress. =)
Love the one by the fountain! And cute flower on your dress!!!
very cute photos. you look darling. and for the record, i gained 60 pounds with milo. just sayin....
Ok well you must be like a size -2 if you gained 43 lbs and look like that. Adorable pics! Loves xoxo
You are so adorable!! I love these pics!
What great pictures! You're so beautiful pregnant, really you are!
hot! love!
Soph you are the cutest pregnant woman ever! I am so excited for you guys and I hope I can be just like you when I get pregnant!!!
You are beautiful my dear! Gorgeous as always, pregnant or not. I've heard those exact words many a time :) so I guess it's true. I think you look great, but I'd like to see you lose some of those pounds so I can see that baby!
Sophie! These are so cute! You have got to be the CUTEST prego woman ever! Love these pics!! and love your dress and shoes!! Andrea did a great job!
Post a Comment