Thursday, September 10, 2009

4 sisters make MILLIONS...

Okay, not yet.

We four (Selina, Olivia, Elise and I) have officially opened our Etsy Shop!!
Our official company name is More is MORE.
There are a few items listed and we will be adding a few more items a day for the next few weeks!
I will have a link on the side of my blog so you can easily click to our shop and see whats NEW.
We have LOTS of inventory and can't wait to get it all out.


The Sisters have also started a Blog:
sisters4saymoreismore.blogspot.com
This is a "fashion" blog where we will showcase new Etsy items, tell embarrassing stories, talk about shoe addictions and much more. We have about 5 posts up so far so be sure to read them all. My sister Selina is a hilarious writer and her stories always have me laughing so scroll down.

****If you live near the Provo/Orem area and see something you like let me know and I will give you a 2 dollar discount on ANY item.


Our email: sisters4saymoreismore@gmail.com
Feel free to email us if you see something you want but would like to custom order it in a different color.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting Sophia! Your stuff is wicked cute!

R+M said...

I can't believe you're so close-- I am so excited for you guys, she is going to be gorgeous!

Rachel U said...

wait, i want to buy everything...haha darnit that im not in america. will you still have stuff in janurary?? i seriously want all of those! sooo cute!