Friday, September 25, 2009

Sleep Talk 2

The sleep talking continues..... to my utter enjoyment.

If he sleep talks and I laugh at him he wakes up more confused and says, "Why are you laughing at me?"
Telling him he is cute when he is tired doesn't help... So my laughs are are always stifled.
YOU can feel free to laugh out loud though...

Brent stood up in the middle of the night faced me and said, "I haven't had the opportunity yet!"
I said, "Opportunity for what?"
He climbed back in bed then said, "To have arms and hands."
He then put his arms around me.

A few seconds later started speaking Spanish then paused and said,"Si?"
I was like, "uh....Si!?"

I walked into our room to go to bed and noticed Brent was already sleeping. Deliriously in one sentence he said, "You fart?.........not me." (Pause)...... "Probably me."

Brent: "What happened?" (he commonly asks this when he's fallen asleep)
Soph: "Nothing, you fell asleep"
Brent: "Did it take you away?"
Soph: "Did what take me away?"
Brent: "The carriage......(pause)....Apparently not."

Later that same night....
Brent: "Younganol"
Soph: "HUH?"
Brent: "I said 'young and old' cause they work well together."

Brent: Did you buy the puppy?
Soph: What puppy?
Brent: That one.
Soph: No
Brent: You should buy the puppy.

One night he called out, "Did you fall??"
I said, "No."
He Replied, "Just make sure you stay away from over there."

And last but not least....
He rolled over one night and said, "It's nice and cool, nice and Crispy Crispy!"

Baby update:
No baby yet....still feeling pretty good, peeing only once a night, rash going away, and contractions getting a little more "cramp like"
I will of course let you know when our little bundle of love decides to join us.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay that is HILARIOUS. The arms and hands and fart ones were my favorite. Your husband is funny and he's not even trying to be!

Unknown said...

LOL. Raedin talks in his sleep, yells random things like "Daddy High 5!" So cute.
Can't wait for baby! You better let me know when she finally gets here!

Jordan and Candice said...

This is so funny! I love sleep-talking stories.

Mel said...

Sophie it will be really wrong if you have your baby before me. :) I'm 5 days late right now!!!

Mel said...

I also meant to say good luck and congrats and everything! :)

Sophia said...

Mel you need to add me as a friend so I can see your blog!!

Allison said...

Love it! Sleeping talking is one of my most favorite memories from college! My roommate would wake up talking absolute gibberish, have a fit and pass back out. Good times...

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for the laugh Sophie... and Brent!

I'm excited to see baby pictures!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Oh my goodness that is too funny! Thanks for calling-it was SO NICE to chat with u-U are like the breath of fresh air! Hope ur feeling well, and we'll keep u in our prayers beautiful girl!

R+M said...

I love these dream posts, I laugh out loud every time...
And I am so excited for you to have your little girl. She's going to be gorgeous and I can't believe you're so close!

Anonymous said...

I heart these :)