Yummy food that I ate too much of. Cupcakes made by Janet Fogt (She is talented).
Whit, checking to see how close her yarn was to my belly size.
The shower was so fun. It was supposed to end at 12:30 but no one really left until 1:30.It was so great to feel the support of friends and family who are so excited for the arrival of our little baby.
Oh yeah! and as you can probably see I changed my hair... but I don't love it. This is just in between hair. I am going to either die it dark or get highlights once baby girl comes.









4 comments:
i like your hair. i am excited to buy something for the baby girl. yay! this is so fun!
Oh my gosh Soph, I respect you so much for remembering those inside jokes! You are unreal. And I love the design-your-own onesie idea so I'm stealing it for when I have a baby. Love you girl!
So sorry I couldn't come! I have a gift for you so we really should do lunch or something! I like your hair too!
I loved your baby shower, it was so fun, and your right, we all stayed an hour over, haha. Your little girls is going to be the most stylish baby. Love you soph.
Post a Comment