Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Date Night... and a belly shot

Okay here it is...
(I am desperately trying to convince my butt that it doesn't need to keep growing with my belly... to no avail)
Our partners in Mini Golf crime.
Selina would wear 6 inch heals golfing.

We all got a HOLE IN ONE!

Brent's giving a thumbs up.
Brent said it was like being with silly high school girls because we were giggling the whole time.
I couldn't help it though, when Selina tried to stop her golf ball with her foot and the ball rolled right through her stiletto and when she would whack the ball into the bushes for the millionth time claiming she was hitting it soft... you get the idea.
Cory won like 5 free games with his crazy skills.
Trafalga is the location of Brent and I's very first date... typical I know. We still go there tons and it still proves to be a place where good times are made.

8 comments:

Marianne and Kory said...

Thanks for the belly shot! you look so cute!

D and J Larson said...

I don't know what you are talking about .. You look amazing!

Miss Mary said...

You are so adorable. I seriously heart baby bellies!

Whitney Booth said...

What a fun date! It looks like you guys had a blast. Your pictures are seriously so cute. I hope I am as cute as you when I am pregnant :]

Brett and Lex said...

Soph! You look so great! Cutest little prego girl!!

Rebekah said...

you look so great! and your buns look cute too...so don't worry about that!! :) ...good job on your "hole in one"!
love,
Rebekah

Unknown said...

it was so worth bending over 6 extra inches to get my ball those are hot shoes.. admit it...

The Waltz's said...

Belly, belly, belly, bely, belly , belly...YEAH! You are beautiful! I love it...so jealous!