




One good woman can influence GENERATIONS of people.
Where would my dear family be with out the enduring testimony and faith of my sweet Mother?
Her patience, long suffering, loving heart and kindness are written in stone on my soul.
Her ability to move past imperfections, weaknesses and trials and continue to strive for good amazes me.
When I see her I see a miracle.
I see what faith is.
I see what the Lord can do when you turn to him with hope when you are surrounded by despair.
There is no heartbreak too great, no wound too deep that the Lord can't fill and heal you.
I am grateful she is a woman of God who taught me the gospel, who taught me to love, and who taught me about Christ.
She will influence generations of people.
My childrens children and some who will never know her will be influenced by her goodness...
this I know.
Where would my dear family be with out the enduring testimony and faith of my sweet Mother?
Her patience, long suffering, loving heart and kindness are written in stone on my soul.
Her ability to move past imperfections, weaknesses and trials and continue to strive for good amazes me.
When I see her I see a miracle.
I see what faith is.
I see what the Lord can do when you turn to him with hope when you are surrounded by despair.
There is no heartbreak too great, no wound too deep that the Lord can't fill and heal you.
I am grateful she is a woman of God who taught me the gospel, who taught me to love, and who taught me about Christ.
She will influence generations of people.
My childrens children and some who will never know her will be influenced by her goodness...
this I know.
9 comments:
I love this.
I love your mama!
This is so awesome. What a wonderful tribute to one very amazing mama!
what a sweet post about your momma. i'm sure you'll be just as amazing as she is.
i love you mom!!! hang in there girl! i know you don't have a computer so i am putting this out in the universe... you rock.. throw on a great pair of shoes and some red polish and remember how awesome you are after all you raised us...
did you edit those pics?! I love them
what a beautiful post! that is so sweet! those pictures are great too!
Post a Comment