1. Baby girl being born!!
2. Fitting into my jeans again

3. Eating lunch
4. Finishing the Nursery
5. Playing tennis this week with Brent and breaking in my new racket

6. Getting a hair cut....(any ideas of what I should do next???)

7. Starting my Business with Selina
8. Kissing Brent when I get home today
8 Things I did this weekend:
1. Ran around like a child playing with sparklers on pioneer day

2. Made a baby mobile
3. Slept in
4. Made a pillow with Janet's help
5. Picked a cucumber from the garden we planted

6. Didn't wash my hair... until Sunday night.
7. Went to church, learned things
8. Went to an Orem Owls game... my first. (Is it wrong that I go to sporting events to socialize rather than to actually watch sports?)

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Go to 7 peaks/ any water park

2. Dance... Without feeling like the hippos in tutu's on Fantasia

3. Hear something once and be able to fully retain it (ex. life lessons, music lyrics, funny stories, interesting facts)
4. Be able to make Music
5. Spell
6. Be 100% debt free
7. Fly
8. Be in a rock band

8 Shows I watch:
1. So you think you can dance

2. Lost
3. What not to Wear

4. How the Earth was Made... Brent!

5. Extreme Makeover
6. Friends
7. Heroes
8. Pushing Daisy's
8 Places I'd Like to travel:
1. Bahamas for the water
2. Jerusalem for the history
3. Peru to see where Brent served a mission

4. Yellow Stone for the nature
5. Michigan... only to see Selina and her family, but because of that it is a worthwhile trip!
6. Italy for the romance
7. Cozumel for the scuba diving

8. Moonlight Beach for the surf and endless volleyball
8 things I'm grateful for today:
1. Summer
2. The polka dotted dress I'm wearing.
3. My husband who called to say hello:)
4. Baby girl in my tummy who I can't wait to meet!
5. My job
6. Lunch... HMMMM I think I'm hungry
7. Homemade ice cream
8. My awesome family
8 People I tag:
1. Selina
2. Sheryl
3. Brighton
4. Amy N.
5. Mindy H.
6. Mindy H. (yes both of you)
7. Katie V.... if you ever post again;)
8.Anyone who wants to!
10 comments:
I enjoyed reading this!
Am I safe in assuming that I am one of those Mindy H's? This post was cute, I can't wait to do it!
Soph, I want to hear about this business you are starting!
yeah what business??!!? and I'm sure you don't LOOK like the hippos from fantasia!! that cracked me up! I also wish I could be 100% debt free. I miss you! I cant wait to see baby sophie fogt
hippo's in tutu's!!!! hilarious!!!!!
i love your posts. Im too busy reading awesome blogs like yours to take time to post... I'm working on it!
uh oh! i got tagged...wait for it!
Soph! You guys play tennis? Josh and I have gained a recent liking to that sport! I took lessons this summer... still suck, but I'm getting better! And Josh just bought a racket too! Let's play doubles!!
Such a fun post! I can't believe you are 31 weeks pregnant and going to be playing tennis later--you go girl! at 31 weeks all i was doing was going on walks:) I can't wait for you to have your little girl, being a mother is so amazing...simply and undescribable!
love, Rebekah
Thanks for the good luck. I am gonna need it ;)
Did you get the haircut yet?
Post a Comment