Today is my birthday.
I am wearing fabulous new shoes.
My hair is doing good things.
I have one more hour of work.
I have a husband who made me breakfast and had dreams last night that I was the bachelorette and all these boys wanted me but he knew I only loved him...
He woke up smiling at me.
My sweet baby girl is dancing in my tummy.
And the sun is shining.
I was going to write something about how I have to fight the urge to be grumpy at work even on the best days...
... but after writing these things I don't feel so grumpy.
13 comments:
Happy Birthday cute girl!!!!!! New shoes lift anyone's day!
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you are doing something fun. xoxoxo <3 ya
I love this post. It makes me happy. Happy birthday Soph!!!
Happy happy birthday!! Hope it is a day to remember. Your life sounds very blessed today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPH!! You are such a great girl and I love being your friend! Have a wonderful week! Isla's doing flips for you in celebration!
Happy happy birthday!!!!! That was the sweetest post!
Happy Birthday! It's so nice seeing how the little things in life can bring so much happiness - love your post.
so happy for you & your little girl, by the way.
happy birthday!!! i love when my hair works right, especially for the birthday. hope it's all wonderful!
Your posts are always so uplifting. Happy Birthday!!
That's so cute! Happy Birthday! I can't believe I saw you today and didn't know it was your b-day. You did look especially glowy today! (is that a word?)
Okay, i just realized today is tues and your b-day was yesterday, but happy b-day just the same!
Happy Birthday... two days ago.
Happy Late Late birthday! U are so positive, thank you for being such a wonderful, inspirational woman to everyone u meet-especially me! Smile! I can't wait until december so i can meet u and the little cutie dancing around in ur tum tum!
Post a Comment