Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Playing Outside

On our way home from Manti this weekend we decided to take the scenic route.
Did you know there is a mini Bryce Canyon in the mountains behind the Payson Lakes?
Love the Mountains.
Mitchell is old. He is taller than me by a lot and he has a deep man voice...
While we were in Manti he blessed the sacrament and it was amazing to feel the spirit behind his words. Mitchell is an amazing person, so sweet and thoughtful... Love him.
I look way too pale in this picture.... Sun-come out and stay out! I need a tan.
My siblings are models.

I love going to Manti to be with my family. Mitch and Elise both have tons of friends but when we are in town they always drop their friends to hang out with us. What teenagers do that?
Elise, what can I say about this girl??
She rocks.
She is the most stylish truly confident 14 year old I have ever known. She is loyal and doesn't gossip. She knows her standards and she is an amazing example to her friends.

Brent has been able to fish a lot this Summer it is his favorite thing to do. I got him an empty tackle box for his birthday and now it is completely full of supplies. This boy loves to fish!

6 comments:

in morse code said...

of course he is fishing! again! hopefully your little girl will like fishing...seems like she is gonna have to.

KILEY said...

Tyler loves to fish too! They should go sometime.

Miss Mary said...

Sounds like a great trip! By the way, I love your new layout! The yellow and black border is so great!

grant + brittany said...

sophie. i love you. you are such a great sister.

Whitney Booth said...

I LOVE these pictures! How fun. Sophie, you are seriously so cute and you have the cutest family. -and Friday is going to be way fun!

Unknown said...

how cute soph! You're looking so beautiful!! I hope i'm as cute as you when I get pregnant! Miss you, I hope everything is well! I'm doing a project that you're going to love. When I finish I will post it so be watching.