(look at Selina's face... he he)

I think Cory must have gone to the Distribution center at least 15 times while he was here, If they didn't have one where I lived I would probably do the same. He got Cora and Eva their own mini scriptures, the small military ones, and even got their names put on them. Cora opened them open them up and 'read' Jesus this and Jesus that. She already understands that the scriptures, really, are all about Jesus.
The girls love their Uncle Brent, especially when he played horsie with them. Brent would walk really slow then all of a sudden go a robotic super speed, the girls were laughing so hard.

Cora being a stinker and playing with the snow. The first day they were here it was beautiful the second day we got a foot of snow (it was very tragic since Selina HATES the snow and was hoping to escape it).. this picture is two days later. Cora thought it would be really fun to pick up the slush and throw it then jump in it.

I absolutely ADORE their sweet faces in this picture!! They are so opposite looking. Selina asked "Cora, are you from the milk man?" and Cora said "yes".

The main reason Selina and everyone came out was because her good friend Syd was getting sealed to her third adopted child. The sealing was so beautiful. I could see the powerful love that Syd and Dave had for all their sweet children. The tenderness and joy I saw in their eyes was so beautiful. I could see that they felt the sweet joy of their forever family. Unfortunately I have no pictures to show for it...because I, of course, forgot my camera! But what an amazing experience. Thank you Syd, for inviting me to be a part of that.






6 comments:
ok, I found another blog you HAVE to check out. Made by Girl blog. It's on my friends list... you will LOVE it
hey there soph! I blog hopped and found your blog. you are too cute and congrats on the pregnancy!
Awww! Sophina! U must live closer to me too someday! Thanks for the call the other night...I love, Love, LOVE talking to u...it's the way all phone chats should be! I love you and am so amazed at what an incredible woman u are! Hope ur feeling well, and we'll have to chat again soon pretty woman!
It was so fun to bump into you guys too! Congrats on being pregnant...you look so cute!
i am always the duffus in the back of the picture making the dumb face... thanks alot for sharing those beautiful pics of me with the blog world....
i love getting to see family! and Your tummy pics are so adorable. You are so beautiful. I'm glad you're feeling well and staying active. :)
Post a Comment