Monday, March 2, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!!! Get excited.

INTRODUCING:
Jagged Ideal (CLICK ME)

I am a new website dedicated to Creating and Bargain hunting.
Please click on me. Add me as a link on your page. Learn how to do easy projects for your home. Email me with your creative ideas.

Learn how to make this Pots and Pans Peg Board. In one day and for only 15.oo
Jagged Ideal was created by Sophie:
Come and be inspired, explore creativity, and become bargain guru's.
Prepare to be enlightened.




AND:
If you really want to know this announcement, and i think you do.... read ANDREA's Comment on the "Skinny" ad post (2nd one down).
You won't be disappointed.

Can you figure it out?!!

14 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Hey lady! What a cool new blog! I will totally link it in my sidebar. You are so talented!

And as for your surprise!!! Wow, congrats! That is such great news!

Mindy said...

Congratulations!!! We definitely need to hang out soon, you're in Utah right?

Anonymous said...

Wait!?!?!! What?!?!?! Am I getting this right? If I am congratulations...I am soooooo excited for you Ahhhhhh! When did you find out?

Anonymous said...

WOW, Soph! I am so excited for you! I really hope to meet your hubby someday and hang out with you guys!

Randi said...

Oh Soph! I'm so happy for you! I want to hear a million more details asap.

Lauren said...

Congratulations on the baby and I think your new blog will be really fun. Very exciting

Whitney Booth said...

I am so glad you posted your other blog on here! I was trying to find it after we were talking about it the other day!

Tiffany said...

Sophie, I found your blog because of Abby's blog. I'm so happy for you! Congrats on starting the Mommy process! You're gonna love it!

Send me your email address, and I'll invite you to my blog if you like.
tifflovesammon@gmail.com

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Congratulations! That is so AWESOME! when are you due?

Unknown said...

i only figured out by all the other comments! haha I was thinking about you and when you were going to start a family! biggest congratulations sophie, You will be such a beautiful mom. I can't even explain how happy i am for you.

in morse code said...

i saw that comment and thought about it...i should have said something, but i didn't want to start something if it wasn't true :) Glad it is true! congrats!

Dallas and Krista said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!! A baby, a baby, a baby! HOORAY!

R+M said...

Congrats, Soph! That's so exciting! I am so excited for you two!

Larissa Chase said...

Congratulations you two! That is fabulous. Ryan and I could not be more happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!