Super fast car rides home from church...

I don't know what's more hilarious; the binky, the sparkly headband or the princess crown indent in his forehead (looks like tiny a tire track)...

I love her sense of humor and that she's slept in these Elsa jammies everyday since Christmas...

We are going through a serious bill nye stage...

Snugly cuteness... And then the hitting starts...

Hot wheels are the BEST...

This guy learning new skills...

She loves "curly hair"....

And fanciness in general...

Cause this never happens...

Joy...

Cause not many daddy's climb into the play place...

Still loves this horse...

You might as well be looking at a unicorn...

Real men cuddle after church...

First injury...

And making sure her kitty rides safely...

I live for these little moments. I'm trying to be more present and enjoy being a mom more. This is what God gave me time for and I love the feeling of making the most of it.






1 comment:
LOVE. Such a breath of happiness. Great job Soph!
Post a Comment