Monday, June 18, 2012

mr. benson

Happy late fathers day to the best dad in the world. 
Brent William you are a blessing to me and our sweet children. You were made for this job.
Our kids are so lucky to have you and so am I. 



Benson and Aunt Elise.


Benson and Ya ya.





Benson and Grammy.



He's more handsome than he was yesterday.

It is pure joy to be this kids momma. He is so happy and easy going. He started to say my name and it is just magic. "momma, momma, mom" sounds so lovely.  He crawls so fast and is already wanting to walk if he could get enough balance. He gives slobbery kisses and he eats all kinds of foods. He is still a little spitter but it's getting better as he's growing. He has the sweetest freckle two inches under his arm pit. He likes to feel things and he'll use his pointer finger to test out different textures. He is ticklish on his collar bone and shoulders and when he belly laughs it is the best sound. He loves to watch Eden and play with her. He doesn't mind playing rough which is good since big sister most of the time forgets the size difference and squishes him.
I love my boy. I have a deeper appreciation for these moments with him and I wish time would stand still so he could be my snuggle baby forever. 

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures of Benson crawling towards the camera made me gasp! He is such a delicious baby!

Husbands 2 say few is few said...

Thanks babe! You're the best..... around. Nothin's gonna ever bring you down....

Skylar and Lauren said...

Oh he is a doll! I mean so stinkin' tasty! I wish we lived closer so I could squish him with you. baby squishes are the best! miss u lady love ;)