This post was a long time coming. Both of these events happened last month!
Brent was commissioned in the army as a 2 LT. It was a lot of work and I am so proud of him. We had been pushing through school, work, and all of his army obligations so when the day came it kind of caught me off guard. It was a great celebration of all the hard work we put in and excitement for the next chapter of our lives. The day of his commissioning was great we had lots of support from family and Brent's dad even got to swear him in.
Also in April we said good bye to our missionaries (They were in the MTC and got to come to Brent's commissioning still!!) Mom and Dad Fogt left on their mission to Hawaii! We have had a few chances to video chat and it has been great to talk even though we are an ocean away. We love them and we are so proud that they are serving a mission.





2 comments:
Alex has brought up the idea of joining the military, and I just wont entertain the thought! You are such a supportive wife!!
I love that picture of Eden and her dad... you can tell she just adores him! :)
You look gorgeous as usual~ I'm so glad to see u doing so well and you're family is just too stinkin' cute! =)
Post a Comment