Thursday, March 22, 2012

cured.

Who knew that making your baby's head smell like dinner would cure cradle cap?!
Benson had cradle cap and to treat it I used olive oil.  You just put some on your baby's head and comb it out with a fine toothed comb. Easy. Why didn't I figure this out with Eden?
Cradle cap...gone.

Here are some pictures of the kid I can't stop kissing. 
I'm telling you I can't squeeze this boy hard enough. Love him.




3 comments:

kc said...

it fits;) he is to die for! soooo adorable soph-i!!! i just you and your cute little family! xoxo

Mike and Jenna said...

Those are THE CUTEST pictures! I love them...that hat, he is the sweetest! Love him!

Emily said...

It works! I just tried this last night! That Benson is seriously so cute--he looks so much like Eden. I'm glad you're back (in every sense of the word: back to blogging, back to feeling a little bit more like yourself, etc.).