Brent planned a special trip to Zions for our anniversary...
It was wonderful. We got to sleep in, go on hikes, eat delicious food, sleep in, sit in the hot tub, jump on the bed, and, oh yeah, sleep in!
The weather was a little chilly but perfect for active outdoor activities. We already want to go back. Another plus was that we got to use our favorite Christmas present in all the outdoor glory. We got a camera! I am so excited to use it and determined to become a picture taking pro.
It's amazing what a short little trip can do to help you feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Loved it... and we totally missed our kids like crazy after two days.
1 comment:
Wow I totally need to call u. I am sorry that I haven't been there for u, I haven't been on the computer much lately because u know, my kids attack me when I get on. But I am going to call u. I love u and am so glad that u got a break and that u are so willing to be open and share ur struggles and growth. It touches and blesses us all-u are a gem!~ love ya lady!
Post a Comment