I missed this talk on Saturday and got to watch it today. The whole talk is amazing but this part moved me to tears. Tears of love and humility. Tears that I knew what he was saying is true and tears that it is just what I needed to hear.
I am so grateful for our prophet and apostles. Can't wait for conference this week:)
2 comments:
Sophie I LOVE u too! U are so fabulous and I love this message. Thanks for sharing it with us all again! I wish I lived closer so we could get together and chat! (I guess there are phones for that too though =) I will call as soon as i can luvy!
I was out of town and with my family so I still have all of conference to watch! I am hoping Michael and I can watch it together a little at a time :)
Post a Comment