Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zoo




Our friends Jenna and Mike! LOVE them :-)


We had the MOST fun at the Zoo. Eden loved the monkeys and the train ride ... well the part of it she was awake for.

Most of us hadn't been to the Zoo in years and it was so fun. We got to see the baby Elephant Zuri and tigers and Giraffes.
I had a really fun time picking out Edens Outfit too.

4 comments:

Laura-Lu said...

I love the Zoo! I'd love to go but I'm not sure I can handle the heat to be honest. Both you and Eden look adorable!

Mike + Mo said...

Fun! I love the zoo, and I'm so very jealous right now...

Tiffany said...

Sophie you and Eden are both so photogenic!

Skylar and Lauren said...

We Love the zoo too~! Funny how your interests change as u grow up and have kids and become a kid all over again! (But that's half the fun of it though right?!-and the other half is picking out cute outfits for them to wear!) although u look pretty darn cute yourself pretty mama!