Teething and drooling on just about everything.
Doing things her own special way.
Blowing bubbles out front with Daddy.
....and falling asleep on Daddy.
Learning to crawl and to climb to a stand in 2 short weeks. (Can I press rewind?)
She learned to love football ... well chewing on the football.
She's wearing a little bit bigger clothing... 6 month sizes now.
Eats 3 meals of big girl food and can pick up cheerios!
She is growing at such a rapid pace learning new stuff everyday and becoming more "trouble".
eeee deee ooooo, i love YOOOOOU.
eeee deee ooooo, i love YOOOOOU.
5 comments:
i LOVE trouble! thats what big girls do! i love the crooked binki and the crying pic... totally classic
They sure do grow so fast! I always want to press rewind! She is so cute though! Miss you Soph!
Too cute! and I LOVe the bubble contraption-where did u find that? Belle would go Nuts over it!
You're just getting to the fun stage. She is getting so big. We need to get the girls together to play again.
She is too sweet, and I love her zoo outfit:)!
Post a Comment