Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feels like...


Summer!!
 I finally got to put baby in her swim suit.
She was the only girl with about 5 "boyfriends".... Sam, Riker, Issac, Koda, and Kash.
We had so much fun in the lazy river. It was Edens favorite. She still hasn't discovered how much fun water can be and was a little clingy at times. But as we go to the pool more I think she will get used to it. She loves to observe people, the whole day she was doing some serious people waching.
I love pool days. WOO HOO.

Everyone needs a big fat hat for the summer. I got mine at Forever 21 for 6.80, You totally need one right?!
I love her litte face. I basically want to squeeze her cheaks about 90% of the day.

8 comments:

Mike and Jenna said...

HI! (i JUST realized that I can comment on your blog without actually having a blog, DUH)! You are so cute! I love the Big Fat Hat and your swim suit! Eden's on the other hand...is to DIE for and a headband at the pool, Love it! You guys have so much fun! Can't wait to see you Thursday!

Jordan and Candice said...

Eden is so adorable and I'm loving the hat!

Unknown said...

yes, you can totally pull of that hat! I want one! Eden...precious. Love her swim suit and headband! I took my 1 yr old nephew swimming and he just loved watching people too. Yeah, I had to hold him the whole time! Miss you!

Meg said...

Soph Eden totally belongs in a magazine! GORGEOUS!

Michael and Kyndra said...

Man, I really wish I was there to go with all of you!! Hope you're having a great summer!

Unknown said...

um... she is YUMMY! her outfit is just delicious!!! so is yours... by the way!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE BOTH of ur swim suits! So cute! and I'm pretty sure baby's cheeks were made to squish so go right a head! Thanks for our chat, ur the best lady in the whole wide world and I love you!

Katie said...

Sophie!!!! You and your family are so beautiful:) Your little girl is so adorable! How are you? Where are you living??? Would love to hear what you are up to.