Brent gave Eden an amazing blessing. He told her how much love her heavenly father has for her. A lot of our friends and family were able to come and support as well as. Thank you all.
God has an infinite love for us, we are his beloved children. As I love Eden more everyday, I am able to experience a tiny glimpse of that Godlike love. God loves us more deeply than we could ever comprehend.
I am so grateful for this time of year, when kindness and love are more present. I am grateful for a savior who has set the ultimate example of kindness by giving his life for me. I am determined to start traditions that are more focused on Christ. It makes me sad that every year he is disappearing from the holiday. I hope I never get so caught up or stressed out that I forget what it is I am celebrating.
I am so thankful for spirituality. Moments of joy are increased because of an eternal perspective.
I am thankful for Eden. She is becoming my little buddy and sometimes when she takes long naps I miss her. (Not between the hours of 9 PM and 7 AM though!)

10 comments:
Aw so wonderful! What a beautiful little girl you have and her blessing dress is just perfect! I am so glad that there is so much love in your life right now, and so grateful for how much love you have for God. That is so awesome and this time of the year seems to magnify that!
you have such a sweet and strong testimony. eden is so precious and getting so big. you looked gorgeous yesterday.
she is so beautiful!!!!
you both are so beautiful. i need to see that little girl!! i'll call you next time i'm down.
Yes, yes I do want to squeeze those cheeks. I'm so sorry that she spit up all over her blessing dress. I'm sure she was still a perfect little angel. I'm glad you are loving motherhood...
she look like a little cherub! gallons of milk! hillarious! i posted on our sisters blog check it out
yes! let me squeeze them!! I love kissable cheeks on babies, so glad my babe has them too:) Nothing is more special than hearing your husband bless your child, congrats on your sweet weekend
So, so beautiful just like her mommy! I agree that this season has strayed so far from where it started. thank you for always posting thoughts that lift the rest of us up and help us remember the important things in life! miss u! where do u live in utah?? I'll be there next week!
Hey beautiful! My mother in law (nan)has planned tons of stuff to keep us moving-But!!! I have devoted all day next thursday to meeting up with old friends. I'm going to work with nan in Layton so that will make it closer...How would noon-ish work for u??? I realize u have a new baby so I don't want to overwhelm u but I really really would LOVE to see u!!! Let me know if this works, and I'll be hoping and praying it does!
TOTALLY want to squeeze those cheeks! How'd you know?! Gosh, she's cute! I can't believe how much personality is in this one little picture, she must be so fun in real life!
Post a Comment