Clearly I change my mind often...
Here is what I want:
To keep growing my hair.
To color it.
To get a structured cut.
To feel pretty.
This is my hair various shades over the last 2 years...

Which do

you like

best?

Any help would be appreciated.
Keep in mind my face is a bit chubbier now.

I like Camilla Belle and she has good hair. I like it in these pictures but I would keep mine a little longer.
Don't you wish when you looked at celebrity hair styles for inspiration that you could cut your hair to make your face look like theirs too??

I do.
16 comments:
i love it really dark. You look good with both long and short hair though...If you want to grow it out then do it. But i love it dark dark brown.
I love the last one, but maybe a shade lighter and with some highlights of a light brown shade. And mid/long length is good for lengthening faces.
I don't think i ever saw you with really dark hair...and i love it! it looks great! you look gorgeous in all of those pictures though! You can seriously pull anything off!
I would love to see your hair dark again!!
I love your hair in the last picture - beautiful.
chop it!!! i'm such a fan :)
i like the first one and the last one! your hair is so pretty dark! i wish i could look good with dark dark hair!
I think that you should go dark and longer. I love that pic!
you know i can't choose! i can't even decide on my own! i love it blonde and dark.... i like a sideswept bang too... keep the layers though, same length just grow the longer ones ... hell i don't know... what ever you do don't do red, you don't want to deal with that up-keep when you are a new mommy...
I loved it at the beginning of last summer, long and dark! With a little rounder face I always chop mine into the short a-line bob right under my jawline, it makes me feel sexier ;) and heaven knows, walking around with a pilates ball belly doesn't really feel very sexy.
Hey Sophie - It's Bethanie Schrock and Jared Myers...how are you??? I saw your blog from KC and Brookie's. You look adorable! Just wanted to say HI :) Good luck with the baby! We have a almost 1 year old boy - it's so fun!!
I like it dark and long... but any way is pretty! You are so darling Soph!
I like the first one and the last one! And you really are super gorgeous!
I really like the 2nd one from the top the best. You are beautiful with every color, really. I'm jealous
I think we have the same brain (except yours is better haha) because remember last summer we both wanted to cut our long hair short...now I'm back to growing it long and you sound like you want to too. Kinda funny! But you look gorgeous with every hair style you have! Not kidding! I really like the first one. Its super cute maybe just throw in some short layers to give kind of the "bob" effect. I also loved your long hair that you had last year.
dark hair!
Post a Comment