Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tummy Pics.

Four Months
I am really trying to push it out here!!

Three Months
Two Months
Fun little updates:
I definatly don't look pregnant just chubbier. I feel good. The pregnancy has not been bad. I am trying to stay fairly active and eat healthy. I am definatly more concious of eating healthy foods and feeding my growing baby right. I am EXTREAMLY impatient to find out the gender... 3 more weeks!!!! I am slowly saying goodbye to my abdomen, recently I can really feel how they are not there when I need them. Latley I have also felt weird sleeping on my back. I love sleeping on my back so this will be another adjustment.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are seriously really cute.

Syd said...

So cute. I am so glad you came to Coop's sealing!! And you are totally blonde now, no more Edward Bronze!! :)

Unknown said...

You look so good, I just look chubby! Ultrasound only showed one baby! They think it's a girl too, it's still too early to confirm though. :)

Miss Mary said...

Yay! So excited for you! What a happy and fun time in your life. You look beautiful as always!

Mel said...

You are so cute prego, Sophie. We are one week apart I think in pregnancy. How exciting for you guys! I'm so glad to see how well you're doing. You and Sel seriously look like twins, you're both so gorgeous. Here's my blog: broadbentfam.blogspot.com. I love your jagged ideal blog. Talk to you later!

Mel (Holman)

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

You are so cute! I love the new hair and the growing belly!

Brittany said...

You look so cute!! I don't show very much either. I can't wait to get out of the looking fat stage and into the looking pregnant stage. I'm glad you found me!

Anonymous said...

You are just about THE cutest pregnant person ever! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Ilove your hair!!!

Brit n' Ryan said...

Too cute! So good to hear that you have been feeling well, for the most part :) We'll be anxiously waiting to find out what the gender is too! Now I can say, boys and girls are both GREAT!

Sheryl said...

You look so good! I'm really jealous that you are such a gorgeous prego woman. I'm excited to see what you're going to have too.