
HA HA this made me crack up..
I guess it's still the same now, nobody wants what they have.
Too bad..
Our bodies are amazing and capable of so much. Our feet, eyes, legs, and hands function so miraculously. Not to mention our in insides. Our bodies are a miracle and it is so sad to me that we, me included, get hung up on the silly stuff. The ability to walk, bear children, see the sky are things too often taken advantage of.
I want to be more grateful for the body God has created for me and blessed me with. I know God is merciful and loving and understands our human faults and I am glad he has shown us a higher way to live and to become.
Our Bodies are AMAZING.
6 comments:
What you have written is so uplifting! I agree--it is time women accept and cherish themselves for who they are. Our bodies should be celebrated!
dear sophie,
amen!!!
xoxo,
abby
I'll toast to that, Soph!
Sophie I just love you. You are so beautiful! I adore you! U are going to be the best mommy, I am so happy you are having a baby. I LOVE YOU!!
can i just say i love u sophina! I think this is a big way that satan gets inside of women's heads...but then I think about britt strapped into a wheelchair everyday with the biggest smile I've ever seen and then I realize everything u've written for the umpteenth time!
so true! well said soph!
Post a Comment