Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Got Tagged!

3 Joys:
- My sweet husband, he cooks he cleans and he is a good listener. We are a team in life and I always wonder how I got so lucky.
- I have found Joy in my faith in God. Life makes sense and I know why I am here and where I am going. Pure truth gives light and it is a warmth I feel every day. Also to have hope in myself and in others, to have faith that we can grow and be more.
- Dance is a joy to me. It is expression of what cannot be said in words. It is like a sport cause it kicks my butt but really it is art to me, the ability to make music visual.


3 Fears:
- My husband dying.. I have a vivid imagination and if he doesn't come home when I think he will I can picture some crazy car accident and I easily freak myself out.
-Being a Paraplegic, I think I would be so depressed and sad.
- Spiders, I had a dream as a child that a giant one wanted to eat me. eewwww!!

3 Goals: (short term)
- Be able to walk with out looking gimpy (run, play volleyball, dance, ect.)
- Cut my hair!! (that's right I still haven't)
- Pay off all my debt.. this summer!

3 Goals: (long term)
- Be a Mom
- Go back to school for my Masters.
- Dance until I can't.

3 Current Obsessions:
- Little black dresses.. really, I have one and now I keep looking at them like I need more.
- Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows. I just finished and It has taken me 10 years to read all seven but I did it and it was awesome!
- The Flea Market. I love that place, it is like a treasure hunt through junk to find something rad.

3 Surprising Facts:
- I have to pee all the time. I seriously have a bladder the size of a pea. If I am going to bed or going to watch a movie I can't relax until I go pee. Brent laughs at me because I pee a million times before I go to bed.
- I have a secret fantasy of being in a rock band. I love the energy I feel when I am at a show and I know it would be 10 times better on stage.. Oh I would LOVE IT!


- I Zone out (This isn't surprising if you know me...) Seriously though, My mom thought I was deaf when I was little. I just zone and you have to say my name a few times for me to snap out of it. I swear I don't ignore anyone on purpose it's just my strange complex.

8 comments:

Richard and Katy said...

You DO zone out! Sometimes I think you're just ignoring me!

And you just told me you have to pee so bad right now! Your answers are all so true! haha

Marisa said...

Soph how do you pronounce your new last name? I gotta know.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Sophie, you're hilarious. I love tags... don't worry, I'm still stalking you :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you have tiny hands too! We are like sisters!!!
I have been tempted to start myself on a Harry Potter kick but am unsure. What do you think? Was it worth it?

Dallas and Krista said...

yaah here you are- lovely as ever. Sorry I am flakey and forgot to send you an invite to my blog forever... i sure am spacey these days! I miss you. XOXO

Rebekah said...

so fun...and just when i thought i knew everything about you as we sat in several psychology classes together, dissecting each other! love the updates!

Meriel Frandsen said...

Hello there! So glad to finally see your blog! How's it going?? We definitely need to hang out. Call me sometime!

Unknown said...

sophie, you dufus, you know i wont do this "tag" thing WAY to much work... i have no time for things like this... i have been very busy watching TV